When you use our site, there are a number of ways in which you provide information and other data to us. By using the site, you consent to us collecting and processing this information or data, on the terms and for the reasons which are explained below.
How We Use Your InformationCollecting this information helps us understand what you want from the company, enabling us to deliver improved services.
Specifically, we may use information:
- for our own internal records
- to improve our services
- to contact you in response to a particular enquiry
- to send you our newsletters from time to time.
- ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- carry out our obligations arising from any services you have required from us or contracts entered into between you and us.
- allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- to contact you via email, telephone or mail to take part in customer satisfaction surveys
- to notify you about changes to our service.
Disclosure of Your InformationWe may disclose your personal information to any of our group companies (which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 736 of the UK Companies Act 1985) and also to third parties in the following circumstance:
- Every task we carry out is protected by a rock-solid insurance policy.